As of Sep 17, 2020
Please see blow the answer to some of the most frequently asked questions about the ICDMFR 2021 Hybrid Meeting.
Further information will be updated.
ICDMFR 2021 will be held on scheduled?
Yes, ICMDFR 2021 will be held in the form of hybrid meeting on April 28 (Wed) – May 1 (Sat), 2021
What is the hybrid meeting?
Hybrid meeting is the format be combined with functionalities of face to face and virtual.
What technology do I need to attend the virtual program?
You will need a computer and networking / WIFI to experience ICDMFR 2021. Further details will be announced.
How do I register?
On the page below, you can choose between onsite or virtual attendance to proceed with registration.
Go to Registration
If I want to change participation type (onsite↔virtual), how should I do?
Onsite and virtual attendance conversions are possible after cancellation of existing registration. You can change participation type until March 31, 2021 (18:00 KST)
without cancellation fee.
[How to change the participation type
- [Log in] → [My Page] → [Registration]
- Click the ‘Cancel’ button. (It takes about 2-3 days to complete the cancellation request.)
- Complete your new registration with full payment
1) Onsite → Virtual : You can cancel the existing registration and re-register.
2) Virtual → Onsite : Registration fee will be applied based on the day you make the virtual registration.
*If you changed your participation type of on-site or virtual, please check the registration fee change and contact the secretariat for any inquiries. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will refund the previous registration fee after the congress without any cancellation charge
Who do I contact if I have additional question or issues?
If you have any question about virtual platform, please email us at email@example.com